Among the top ten property developers in Malaysia, UDA Holdings Berhad is a conscious community developer established in 1971. With the nation’s development at the forefront of their mind, UDA is primarily involved in the development of new townships, recreation facilities, hotels, and commercial centers.
Their strength lies in their consistency to enrich sustainable lifestyle by advancing urbanisation throughout Malaysia with competitively priced quality premises for all income groups of all masses. A number of their high profile and successful projects are Bandar Tun Hussein, Dayabumi Complex, Legasi Kampong Bharu, and Sinar Kota.
They have contributed immensely to the improvement of the nation’s social and economic landscape by building many homes, businesses and office premises along with pioneering new township developments and urban renewal across the country. Be it work, live, or invest, UDA has a suitable property for all.
1. Legasi Kampung Bharu (Kuala Lumpur)
2. Evoke @ Gravitas (Seberang Perai, Pulau Pinang)
3. Anggun Residence (Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur)
1. 38Bangsar (Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur)
2. WAQF Land – Wakaf Seetee Aisah 2 (Pulau Pinang)
3. Legasi Jubilee (Kuala Lumpur)
1. Dataran Maybank (Kuala Lumpur)
2. Dayabumi Complex (Kuala Lumpur)
3. Bandar Tun Hussein (Kuala Lumpur)
|Company:||UDA Holdings Berhad|
|Telephone:||+603 2730 8500|