A township designed with its community in mind, Sunsuria City is meticulously planned to ensure a balanced lifestyle with no compromises on perfection. Be it components of education, residential, commercial, or even recreational parks, everything you would need is seamlessly integrated into this smart city.
Sunsuria City offers a broad range of residential developments, from luxurious landed homes to high-rise units, accommodating families of every size. Its collection includes the avant-garde Bell Suites, Monet Garden, Monet Lily, Monet Springtime, The Olive, and down to the affordable Tangerine Suites.
Adding to its exclusivity, it houses a lake-fronting commercial hub – Giverny Walk and a mixed development inspired by the great inventor Alexander Graham Bell – Bell Avenue.
To create an all-in lifestyle, the township embodies the concept of “Smart, Livable and Sustainable”. Every aspect is supported by intelligent infrastructures such as integrated super-speed broadband, smart security, and other ICT-ready living solutions.
For its “livable” aspect, the city features lush recreational parks, dedicated cycling and pedestrian paths, and pockets of water features. Above all, Sunsuria City is built as a self-sustaining Green Building Initiative-compliant township that incorporates energy-efficient features to reduce wastages and preserve the ecosystem.
The township is located within Greater KL, built around the core of Xiamen University Malaysia. Residents can easily commute to Alibaba Digital Hub, Digital Free Trade Zone (DFTZ), Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) which is all effortlessly accessible by its own integrated connection to the Express Rail Link (ERL).
Sunsuria City, a world-class satellite city designed as an international lifestyle destination – an inspiring township of tomorrow.
Unique Selling Proposition
- Located around the heart of China’s first overseas University, Xiamen University Malaysia
- Next to Existing ERL Station which connects to KL Sentral and KLIA
- FREE Buggy Ride Service that departs from Celebration Centre moving pass Xiamen University and its residences
- Close accessibility to key destinations such as Cyberjaya, KLCC, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Puchong, and Putrajaya
- Well connected to major highways; ELITE Highway, Mex Highway, North-South Expressway, and Putrajaya-Cyberjaya Expressway
- Near matured developments such as Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, Cyberjaya, Kota Warisan, and Putrajaya
|Project Developed by:||Sunsuria Berhad|
|Area of Development:||525 acres|
|Concept:||Smart, Liveable and Sustainable|